The 2000 series has a unique and original infrastructure that allows the units to rotate freely without wear in high velocity winds. The inner structure engineered to stabilize the turbine, eliminates wobble and keeps the turbine in round shape through high turbulent winds over a long period of time
- 100% Aluminum construction for durability.
- 3 Lb. optimum weight with 17" turbine diameter, 14" riser diameter, and base.
- Dupont Derlin dual sealed stainless steel ball bearings which provides quiet, longer, faster rotation with the slightest breeze.
- Removes super heated attic air in summer and moisture laden attic air in winter.
- Adjustable for roofs up to 6/12 pitch.
- Wear-free, no maintenance needed.
- Pre-assembled and ready for professional installation.
- Limited lifetime factory warranty.