The AT series are direct drive high velocity air circulators specifically engineered with a superior inlet/outlet cone design in order to project uniform long distance airstreams over large areas, products and employees in commercial and industrial applications. These ATC high velocity fans can efficiently do the job of 3-4 typical cage fans in a very economic manner.
- Double cone deep spun tubular housing and motor stand are made of steel with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- Galvanized aluminum 2 and 3 wings aerodynamic balanced propeller designed for optimun air flow.
- Black powder coated safety guards on both the inlet and exhaust side of fan.
- Available in 4 different models with 4 distint mounting arrangements: chain suspended (CS), yoke mounted (YM), column/wall mounted (CW), pedestal mounted (PM); allowing that these fans won´t get in the way of material handling equipment or personnel.
- All 4 pole high efficiency single and three phase open drip proof (ODP) motors are designed for continuous operation in direct drive applications.
- Direct cooling of personnel, equipments, machinaries and products in industrial plants, warehouses, workshops; ventilation in agricultural industry such as poultry, livestock, farms, dairy barns and greenhouses, air circulation in trucks, trailers and loading docks.