The REF Axial direct drive roof fans are designed for installation on any type of roof construction in commercial applications such as offices, conference rooms, laboratories, restaurants, schools and restrooms, in order to handle a wide range of air flow with a minimum noise level and energy consumption.
- The square frame venturi, motor and hood stand are made of aluminum (sizes 10, 12, 14, 16) and of steel (sizes 18, 20).
- Available in 2 different spun hoods, aluminum spun hood (sizes 10, 12, 14, 16 and polyester reinforced fiberglass spun hood with gel coat finish (all sizes).
- Aluminum 4 and 5 wings aerodynamic balanced blade designed for spark resistance applications.
- Electrostatically applied polyester powder coating is standard on all ATC steel fans.
- Standard motors are single phase open type sleeve bearing made for direct drive applications.