The SW-XP series are high efficiency explosion proof exhaust fans with non-spark assembly designed under the most strict international laws in order to operate in atmospheres with high saturation of solvents and explosive substances.
- The square panel venture is made of aluminum (size 16), and of steel (sizes 20, 24) with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- The motor stand is made of steel with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- Aluminum 3 & 4 wings aerodynamic balanced blade designed for non-spark applications.
- 4 Pole Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) continuous duty three phase explosion proof motors are manufactured for direct drive applications with IP55 protection, class I, group D (XP).
Available one and three phase 4 pole open drip proof (ODP) motors for non explosive atmospheres (specify the model without the letters XP).
- Exhaust requirements in explosive atmospheressuch as laboratories, painting booths, fertilizer,pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemicalindustries, etc.