The TAB Belt drive propeller duct fans are specially designed with pre-punched mounting flanges in order to be easily mounted vertically, horizontally or in any angle; since the motor and drive components are out of the air stream, these ATC tubular fans can handle moderately contaminated air with operating temperatures up to 185°F (85°C).
- Tubular housing, motor and drive stands are made of steel with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- Aluminum 6 wings aerodynamic balanced blade designed for non-spark applications.
- 4 Pole high efficiency continuous duty single and three phase open drip proof (ODP) motors made for belt drive applications.
- Adjustable steel motor plate for ease of belt tensioning.
- Painting booths, fume and smoke exhaust in restaurants, exhaust hoods in industrial processing,etc.