The TAP Portable Tube Axial fan series are specially designed for commercial and industrial applications, where the lack of ventilation or extreme generation of heat, smoke or contaminated air must be controlled by direct cooling of personnel, equipments or machinaries
- Tubular housing, motor stand and portable base are made of steel with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- Aluminum 6 wings aerodynamic balanced blade designed for optimum air flow.
- Black powder coated inlet and discharge guard.
- 4 Pole high efficiency single and three phase open drip proof (ODP) motors (models 16, 20) and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) three phase motors (models 24, 26) made for direct drive applications.
- Direct cooling of personnel, equipments or machinaries in industrial plants, workshop, patio, basement; drying out water damaged areas or speeding the curing process of concretes, tiles and drywall in construction site jobs, etc.