The CAB-DI series are belt driven, dobule inlet centrifugal forward curved cabinet fans, specifically designed for duct applications handling relatively clean air in supply, exhaust and return air systems. These line of ATC cabinet fans are available in 11 different models ranging from 9" through 36" wheel diameters, horizontal and vertical air flow positions,optional filter sections with one or two stages of filtration (aluminum) washable metalic filters and pleated panel filters). These cabinet fans are manufactured under strict quality assurance standards to ensure high efficiency and quiet operation in a compact design which produce high air volumes at low speeds.
- Housings, scrolls, inlet cones, drive stands and all structural supports are made of heavy gauge galvanized steel construction.
- Side or rear panels provide easy access for service and maintenance to blower, motor and filters without the need to remove duct connections. Access panels are secured with pressure locks that open quickly and easily with the push and turn of a handle.
- An ATC double inlet forward curved blower model DI is installed within each cabinet fan. Blower is firmly mounted on two heavy gauge steel reinforcing channels which contain holes for rubber mounting, resulting in quiet operation.
Duct collars provide ready attachment to duct work.
- Self-aligning heavy duty pillow blocks ball bearings are designed to operate under the most severe atmospheric conditions and are supplied by the most prestigious world wide manufacturers.
- Shafts are designed for long life in different diameters and lengths, turned, ground and polished of solid SAE 1045 steel for smooth operation, key-wayed and protected with a corrosion resistant coating.
- Blower outlet is connected to a flexible duct connection within the cabinet to aide in anti-vibration.
- The CAB-DI series are the ideal choice for the general belt drive ventilation applications, using the combination of high quality sheaves, v belts, high efficiency motors in order to handle a wide range of air volumes and pressures.
- Unidades manejadoras de aire acondicionado, calefacción, enfriadores evaporativos, unidades de ventilación con filtros para la industria farmacéutica, alimenticia, centros comerciales, plantas industriales, etc.