The CBI direct drive centrifugal fiberglass blowers are specially designed for corrosive or explosive atmospheres in commercial and industrial applications. These ATC non-park fiberglass blowers are specifically manufactured in order to operate in environments with highly saturated solvents, acid vapors and explosive substances.
- Polyester reinforced fiberglass housing with gel coat finish is standard on all CBI centrifugal fans.
- Motor stands are made of steel with a corrosión resistant electrostatically applied polyester poder coating finish.
- Polypropylene forward curved impeller (model CBI-04) and polyester reinforced fiberglass backward inclined impeller (all other models) dynamically balanced, designed for corrosive environments.
- Field rotatable to any of the 8 standard discharge positions.
- Continuous duty three phase motors are totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) and are manufactured
with IP55 protection, class F insulation in 2, 4 & 6 poles.
- Available 2 & 4 pole totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) three phase explosion proof motors with IP55 protection, clase I, group D for explosive atmospheres.
- Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical processing; pulp, paper, food, textile, fertilizer industries; laboratories and waste water treatment plants.