The RHB series are heavy duty exhaust roof propeller fans designed for industrial applications. These ATC belt drive roof fans offer the ability to adjust fan speed for system balancing through a wide selection of drives. The low RPM and a high air volume at low static pressure means a quiet operating fan suitable for applications where noise is a factor.
- The square frame venturi, motor, drives and hood stands are made of heavy gauge all welded steel construction with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- Polyester reinforced fiberglass spun hood with Gel Coat finish is standard on all ATC roof fans.
- Galvanized 5 and 6 wings aerodynamic balanced blade designed for optimum performance
- 4 Pole high efficiency continuous duty single and three phase Motors made for belt drive applications.
- General ventilation in industrial manufacturing plants, warehouses, commercial centers, storage buildings, sport centers, auditoriums, machine rooms, etc