The RHD series are heavy duty exhaust roof propeller fans designed for industrial applications, preferably where maintenance access is difficult. These ATC direct drive roof fans are available in 4 different models, offering a wide range of high air volume-pressure fans.
- The square frame venturi, motor, and hood stands are made of heavy gauge all welded steel construction with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- Polyester reinforced fiberglass spun hood with gel coat finish is standard on all ATC roof fans.
- Galvanized 3 wings aerodynamic balanced blade designed for a wide range of airflow and low noise level.
- All heavy duty three phase motors are totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) and are manufactured in cast iron with IP55 protection and class F insulation in 6 & 8 poles.
- General ventilation in industrial manufacturing plants, warehouses, commercial centers, storage buildings, sport centers, auditoriums, machine rooms, etc.