The RUB/RUD/TUB Series are belt drive, direct drive axial and tube axial roof exhaust fans with butterfly dampers designed to discharge the contaminated air up and away from the buildings, warehouses, industrial plants to prevent roof damage and recirculation of exhaust air. The combination of 7 different diameters of fan blades in fixed and variable pitch angles, distinct number of motor poles (RPM) and pullies and belts generate a wide range of top performance fans withhigh airflow and pressure in todays market
- The fan frame, inlet cone, tubular housing, windbands, drive stands are made of heavy gauge all welded steel construction with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- The high performance galvanized fan blades in fixed angles, statically and dinamically balanced in 5 and 6 blade presentation are used for models RUB-24, 30, 36, 42 & 48.
- The corrosion resistance polypropylene reinforced fiberglass fan blades in variable pitch angles and 6 blade presentation are used for Models RUB- 54 and RUB-60.
- The non-spark die cast aluminum or polypropylene reinforced fiberglass fan blades in variable pitch angels and 6 & 7 blade presentation are used for Models RUD and TUB.
- The butterfly dampers are made of light weight aluminum gauges 18 & 16 for corrosion resistance. Dampers are designed with rolled edges for strength and are assembled with stainless steel rod mechanism and rubber bumpers for quiet operation.
- Galvanized welded wire guard on intake is standard on all models and the outlet screen is an optional accessory.
- ATC Axial and tubo axial upblast roof exhaust fans are the ideal choice for the industrial applications by using the direct drive (RUD) and the combination of high quality sheaves, v-belts (RUB, TUB), high efficiency motors in order to handle a wide range of airflow and pressures.