The TC series are direct drive propeller tubular fans specially designed for industrial transformer cooling applications. These ATC tube axial fans are available in 16 distint models with 4 propeller diameters, multiple blade profiles and different motor poles which can handle the performance capabilities range from 1371 to 8763 cfm with a minimum noise level and energy consumption.
- Tubular housing, flanges and motor stand are made of galvanized steel with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- The high performance spark resistant die cast aluminum propellers are available in 12", 16", 20", 24" and 26" diameters in 2 and 4 wings blade profiles, aerodynamically balanced, designed for a wide range of airflow at low noise level.
- Osha approved polyester powder coated inlet and outlet safety guards.
- All heavy duty three phase motors are totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) and are manufactured in cast aluminum with stainless steel shaft, condensation drain holes, automatic overload protection (Klixon), IP55 protection, class F insulation in 4, 6 and 8 poles.
- Power Transformers, cooling towers, evaporativecondenssing units, heat exhangers, compressors, power generating machines, etc.