The UF series are heavy duty single width, single inlet (SWSI) supply and exhaust fans designed for class I and II performance in commercial or industrial applications. ATC fans are available in 9 sizes with wheel diameters from 10 1/4" through 24 5/8", different performance classes, rotations and discharger positions offering the line of most versatile, quiet, energy efficient fans which can handle a wide range of air volume and pressure in the global market.
- Housings, inlet cones, rings, drive stands and wheather hoods are made of air tight heavy gauge all welded steel construction.
- Backward inclined non-overloading wheels are constructed with welded steel, stainless steel or aluminum, statically and dynamically balanced at the factory and designed for optimum performance for most operating conditions.
- Electrostatically applied powder coating is Standard on all ATC fans. For special requirements, please contact the factory.
- The fans are field rotatable to eight standard discharges (TH, TAD, DB, BAD, BH, BAU, UB, TAU) and are available with clockwise (CW) or counter clockwise (CCW) wheel rotation.
- Self-aligning heavy duty, pillow blocks ball bearings are designed to operate under the most severe atmospheric conditions and are supplied by the most prestigeous world wide manufacturers.
- Shafts are designed for long life in different diameters and lengths, turned, ground and polished of solid SAE 1045 steel for smooth operation, key-wayed on each and are protected with a corrosion resistant coating.
- Adjustable steel motor plate pivoted at one end for ease of belt tensioning.
- The UF series are the ideal choice for the general ventilation applications, using the combination of high quality sheaves, v-belts, high efficiency motors in order to handle a wide range of air volumes and pressures.
- AMCA classifications for spark resistant construction where hazardous, explosive or flammable conditions exist.
- Type A – All parts of the fan in contact with the air or gas being handled shall be made of non-ferrous material.
- Type B – The fan shall have a non-ferrous ring or rubbing plate about the opening through which the shaft passes. Ferrous hubs, shafts and hardware are permitted.
- Type C – The fan shall be so constructed that a shift of the Wheel or shaft will not permit two ferrous parts of the fan to rub or strike. Fans for this condition will be furnished with a non-ferrous inlet cone and rubbing plate around the shaft opening.
1. Bearings shall not be placed in the air or gas stream.
2. The user shall electrically ground all fan parts.
3. Explosion proof motors and static resistant belts should be used.
- Access or clean-out doors.
- Shaft Coolers.
- Vibration Isolators.
- Inlet & outlet screens.
- Flanged inlet & outlet.
- Spark resistant construction.
- Special protective coating for corrosion and high temperature.
- Hood exhaust in restaurants, welding fume o flammable gas exhaust in factories, laboratories; ventilation of hotels, theaters, stores, gymnasiums, ware houses, laundry rooms, lockers, etc.