The ZHP series are high efficiency heavy duty supply and exhaust fans designed for industrial applications, where the combination of 3 different diameters of propellers in variable pitch angles with multiple blade profiles and different motor drives, generate the performance capabilities range from 31,000 to 85,000 cfm and up to 1.0 In. W.G. of static pressure.
- The Square frame venturi, motor and drive stands are made of heavy gauge all welded steel construction with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- The high efficiency polypropylene reinforced fiberglass fan blades are available in 54 , 60 and 70 diameters with 6 blades in adjustable pitch angle.
- 4 Pole heavy duty three phase motors are totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) and are manufactured for belt drive applications in cast iron with IP55 protection and class F insulation.
- Weatherhood, barometric shutter, shutter collar and indoor guard are optional accessories for ZHP propeller wall fans.
- Supply and exhaust requirements in industrial manufacturing plants, warehouses, storage buildings, machine rooms, Indoor parking lots, etc.