The ATC Jet Fan series are heavy duty tube axial air circulator fans with silencers and variable pitch angle blades designed for quiet operation and air movements in undergrounds, parking lots, tunnels, mining industries, avoiding the accumulation of carbon monoxide and gases in high level dangerous concentration.
- Tubular housing, flanges, drive stands, acoustic silencers with inlet and outlet cones and all other structural supports are made of steel construction with a corrosion resistant electrostatically applied polyester powder coating finish.
- The non-spark die last aluminum fan blades in variable pitch angles and 7 blade presentations are used for all ATC Jet Fan series.
- Galvanized welded inlet and outlet wire guards are standard on all Jet Fans models.
- Easy removable inlet and outlet acoustic silencers designed with a mineral wool media with a minimum airflow resistance and excellent acoustic absorption.
- Designed with high efficiency three phase premium motors in 4 and 6 poles for direct drive applications..