ATC In Line Square Centrifugal Fans
The SQ series are heavy duty square centrifugal fans constructed in direct and belt drive design with , reliable air movement in commercial and industrial applications. ATC duct mounted square in line centrifugal fans are available in 9 sizes with wheel diameters from 10 1 /4" through 24 5/8"; with different rotations and mounting positions, offering the line of most versatile, quite, energy efficient and compact fans which can handle a wide range of airflow and pressure in global market
- HVAC systems, offices, hospitals, hotels, underground parking lots, commercial centers and industrial plants.
- Housing, removable service panels, inlet eones, motor-drive stands and cover are made of bolted corrosion resistant galvanized steel construction.
- Backward inclined non-overloading wheels are constructed with aluminum, statically and dynamically balanced at the factory for most operating conditions.
- The fans are available in 2 different construction arrangements (horizontal and vertical) with floor mounted rubber isolators or ceiling mounted spring type isolators and 2 distinct wheel rotations; clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW).
- Self-aligning heavy duty, pillow block ball bearings are designed to operate unoer the most severe atmospheric conditions and are supplied by the most prestigious worldwide manufacturers.
- Shafts are designed for long life in different diameters and lengths, turned, ground and polished of solid SAE 1045 steel for smooth operation, key-wayed on each end and are protected with a corrosion resistant coating.
- Adjustable steel motor plate pivoted at one end for ease of belt tensioning.
- The SQ square inline centrifuga! series are the ideal choice for the general ventilation applications with the space saving advantages of an axial type fan in both be!t drive (SQB) and direct drive (SQD) design.
- AMCA classifications for spark resistant construction where hazardous, explosive or flammable conditions exist.